This year was my first time in my life....first time celebrate chirstmas with my friend and Colleague.....haha....that day was fun....
i think she was too hungrily that day....haha........
This all was my Colleague...and some are secondary classmate and down there was me...hee hee

that day we all went to two place to eat and is also my first time eating there.....haha....

First time eat inside Swensen and we have seafood sensation and Chocolate Fondue...they was nice.i also first time eat Korean food.......

that day was very fun....and i enjoy that day.....thank man for celebrate christmas with me i will no forgot this day....... and sorry about so long that update my blog....becausei am too busy working.....hee hee (n_n)....... This is what i got my christmas present.... and very thank to you all that i have this Wonderful christmas celerbate........ dream will come ture when u hope on it and i hope everyone dream will come ture on next coming new year.......marry christmas to everyone...ho ho......

0 comments:

About this blog

visitor